EQ and TRANSFORMATION for Individuals
T-groups use a proven methodology to grow your skills in emotional intelligence, communication, influence and group interactions.
Jana has led participants through 70+ T-group learning labs at Yale & Stanford Business Schools (aka "Touchy Feely" and "Interpersonal & Group Dynamics") and private training organizations.
Workshop design can be adapted for companies and special groups.
*Active Hope facilitated dialogues*
Structured conversation that generates peace, hope, connection, support and renewed energy for action.
*Full Power 40's and Full Power 50's*
Recharge your professional and personal self at times of major life transition. For women.
SKILL-BUILDING for Teams & Groups
Standard and custom events are facilitated by a diverse network of professional coaches.
Experts in experiential education, most are regular trainers and coaches for Stanford Business School, among others.
Collaboration & Teams
- Building and Repairing Trust
- Cultivating Team Psychological Safety
- Influencing Others When They Don't Have to Listen
- Relationship Skills for a Collaborative Workplace
- Temperament, Type and Working with Differences
- Advanced Facilitation Competencies
- Five Layers of Team Conflict: Where to Intervene?
- "Free" Leadership Development: How to Partner with Colleagues and Stakeholders for Win/Win Skill Building
- Emotional Intelligence & Authentic Influence
- Resilience & Personal Leadership During Change
- Vulnerability, Authenticity & Feelings in the Workplace
- Compassion and Curiosity in Diversity Conversations
- T-groups for Business and EQ "Practice Labs"
- Women Supporting Women at Work
- Addressing Internalized Sexism with Compassion
- Facilitated Women's Circles / Women's Dialogue
- Handling Conflict with Less Stress
- Feedback that Creates Learning
- Rocking Uncomfortable Conversations
- Listening without Defensiveness and Fear
FACILITATION and FACILITATION TRAINING
Give your challenging conversation(s) the best chance for success by engaging a skilled facilitator.
A master certified coach with 20 years of in depth facilitation experience, Jana has trained and mentored facilitators for Stanford and Yale Business Schools' leadership development programs.
At Jana's workshop, I got to practice and receive rapid feedback on the skills I most care about. I learned to communicate in a more relatable way that reaches people and helps them feel heard, and I've been more confident in all important conversations at work. I had one shortly after the training that would have made me extremely nervous in the past and instead became the most productive and long overdue conversation I've ever had with that individual. I also developed a much better understanding of psychological safety and how to create it. One of the most valuable weekends I've ever had.” --Alexander Murmann, Engineering Director
Learning with Jana is a profound and powerful experience. In part, this is because she creates safety by modeling and setting norms that allow people to share honestly without fear. Jana is one of the most skillful facilitators I know." — Tish Robinson, PhD, Faculty, Hitotsubashi University of Business