Jana Basili, MCC
Master Certified Coach to Teams, Leaders and Business Partners
After a highly successful sales career in a Global 500 organization – in which I naturally gravitated towards relationships, communication and self-improvement – my formal coaching and team dynamics work began at Stanford Graduate School of Business (GSB), where I was trained and have facilitated experiential learning courses since 2003 for their Leadership Development curriculum and Executive Education. I’ve since served hundreds of leaders and emerging leaders in both 1:1 and team/group settings … inside start-ups, non-profits, large global organizations such as Apple, Ernst and Young and LinkedIn ... and for clients attending the world’s leading educational institutions including Stanford GSB, Yale School of Management, INSEAD Global Business School, and others.
One of my passions is helping teams create sustainable high performing team dynamics, so they can attain their business goals within a vibrant and mutually-supportive team culture. If you have a team that needs help, I’ll assist them with the conversations they must have (often uncomfortable ones) in order to transform how they work together, and I’ll teach them to grow and learn so they can keep improving after our engagement is complete.
If you’re a business leader, I bring curiosity, compassion, support and honest challenge to address the elements that limit your satisfaction and success at work and in life. You’ll have a supportive, insightful partner who respects and challenges you as you work on those areas that are hard to noticeably change and sustain on your own. We’ll most likely work with your inner world of beliefs, values, emotions and mental models plus the external behaviors and skills that are presently causing your impact to be different than you hope or intend.
If you’re struggling in a key business relationship with a co-founder or partner, I’d be honored to help you communicate and collaborate in ways that benefit your business and improve your daily experience of one another. Your partnership can be more peaceful, more productive, more aligned and more rewarding for you both.
- High Performing Team Dynamics and Psychological Safety
- 1:1 Executive and Leadership Coaching
- Relationship Competencies - including Authenticity, Trust, Collaboration and Productive Conflict
- Emotional Intelligence
- Women’s Leadership & Women’s Circles
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Experiential Learning
Credentials and Certification examples
- Master Coaching Credential from the International Coach Federation (ICF)
- Stanford Graduate School of Business Group Facilitation Training Program
- Co-Active Training Institute 10-month Leadership Intensive
- Marshall Goldsmith Stakeholder-Centered Executive Coaching certification
- Marshall Goldsmith Stakeholder-Centered Team Coaching certification
- Coaches Training Institute Fundamentals of Coaching
- Mediation: 40-hour certificate
- Cross-Cultural Facilitation: Stir-Fry Consulting
- Team Coaching International assessment suite
- Psychological Type Assessment certification
- comprehensive list upon request
Contact Jana at email@example.com or (925) 494-2205