At Jana's workshop, I got to practice and receive rapid feedback on the skills I most care about. I learned to communicate in a more relatable way that reaches people and helps them feel heard, and I've been more confident in all important conversations at work. I had one shortly after the training that would have made me extremely nervous in the past and instead became the most productive and long overdue conversation I've ever had with that individual. I also developed a much better understanding of psychological safety and how to create it. One of the most valuable weekends I've ever had.” --Alexander Murmann, Engineering Director
FACILITATION and FACILITATION TRAINING
Give your challenging conversation(s) the best chance for success by engaging a skilled facilitator. Not only will your time investment be more productive; participants will also leave the dialogue feeling better equipped and more encouraged about future conversations.
Standard and custom designs
EQ and TRANSFORMATION for Individuals
Raise your Emotional Intelligence, Communication and Team-related skills to a whole new arena!
Jana has facilitated and coached 65+ T-group learning labs for Stanford, Yale and private training organizations.
Full Power 40's and Full Power 50's
For women only. Recharge your professional and personal self at times of major life transition
Active Hope facilitated conversations
Pro bono structured dialogues generating peace, hope, connection, support and renewed energy for action.
SKILL-BUILDING for Teams and Groups
High-impact experiential events are facilitated by a diverse network of professional coaches. Most have been trained by (and perform regular contract work for) Stanford Business School, among others.
- Emotional Intelligence & Authentic Influence
- Resilience & Personal Leadership During Change
- Vulnerability, Authenticity & Feelings in the Workplace
- Compassion and Curiosity in Diversity Conversations
- T-groups for Business
- Handling Conflict with Less Stress
- Feedback that Creates Learning
- Rocking Uncomfortable Conversations
- Listening without Defensiveness and Fear
Collaboration and Teams
- Building and Repairing Trust
- Cultivating Team Psychological Safety
- Influencing Others When They Don't Have to Listen
- Relationship Skills for a Collaborative Workplace
- Temperament, Type and Working with Differences
- Advanced Facilitation Competencies
- Five Layers of Team Conflict: Where to Intervene?
- "Free" Leadership Development: How to Partner with Colleagues and Stakeholders for Win/Win Skill Building
- Women Supporting Women at Work
- Addressing Internalized Sexism with Compassion
Learning with Jana (and her team) is a profound and powerful experience. In part, this is because she creates safety by modeling and setting norms that allow people to share honestly without fear. Jana is one of the most skillful facilitators I know." --Tish Robinson, PhD, Faculty, Hitotsubashi University of Business